Apply for permission to have data released from Swedevox
Are you a researcher interested in using Swedevox quality registries in your research? Here is a guide describing how to apply for permission to use Swedevox quality registry data:
- Apply for permission to conduct research from the Swedish Ethical Review Authority (EPN). Your application must be in Swedish and detailed enough for the registry to determine what data the EPN has given approval to use, including a detailed description of how the personal data will be processed, e.g. personal identification numbers, coding, encryption.
- After ethical approval, apply for permission at Region Skånes Samråd KVB (Region Skånes blankett för utlämnande av uppgifter kan hämtas på här.) The form for disclosure of information can be downloaded here.
- A completed and signed form, downloaded from UCR’s homepage (Ladda ner dokument från UCR).
- KVB application including decisions.
- Application to EPN including decisions as well as any additions.
- A list of variables you intend to use. You can find the complete list of variables for Swedevox available for download at Swedevox homepage.
- Study protocol
- Other documents that may be relevant to the project
- Administrators from UCR define the final order together with the researchers (the population, variables, time period).
- UCR conducts data release at an hourly rate.